today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

gao tim.

i finally finished kenneth tan's report. but there's still the report on contral sensitivity which i havent touched yet. opps. shhh. don't tell xiang jiun. hahahah. and my fingers ache. but not from typing the report. lol.

****

just now shawn tan call me. ask me whether down here got rain anot. knn since when i become weather boy. cheebye. shld have bluffed him tell him very sunny then he come down from yio chu kang/ang mo kio/ wherever the fuck he is. and then raining. bwahahha. but wasted. my heart to kind already. so i give an even better i answer: 'err. i cant tell leh.' HHAHAHAHA. dunno whether he came down anot. anyway the rain rain awhile then stop liao. hahha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home