today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Korean Dramas.

today i wasted a good 3 hours watching kim sam soon and eating chilli crabs. okay la. maybe dun count the chilli crab part as a waste of time. but the korean drama part. i dunno why all these shows so addictive leh. the storyline all very generic one. come let me describe a typical korean drama storyline.

episode one: girl meets boy in unusual/embarresing/comical situation. they become friends/enemy. if they became enemies, they WILL settle their differences and become very good friends in the 7th minute and 23rd second of the 3rd episode.

episode two: second last episode: girl quarrels with boy exactly six hundred and eighty three times. however, the only make up six hundred and eighty two times. the last time is saved for the last episode.

last episode: girl makes up with boy. live happily after.

alternative ending: girl dies of terminal disease. usually leukaemia. sadly she dies bald in most show because of chemotherapy. *NOTE*the person who dies must be the female, because if the male dies, it is unromantic.*NOTE*

now afther i read my description, i realise all dramas are like that. hahahahhaha. but nevermind, its addictive, and i'm gonna finish watching kim sam soon soon. heh.

****

anyway i was looking at the came from section of my statcounter and i realised that someone was refered to my blog from this page, 'http://search.msn.com.sg/results.aspx?FORM=TOOLBR&q=bangla gets punk'd'. HAHAHAH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home