today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

my finger

i hurt my finger today. while playing the guiter. i got no idea how. but it hurts. like kena sprain that kind of pain. shit. my fourth finger somemore. the only finger i could depend on to pull off bends. lol. nevermind enough about that. just now i went to meet shawn tan and jason ow go play pool. say meet at redhil mrt. so i reach liao i wait for them fucking long. like fucking long. so i called him. the bastard say he on the platform playing jason's laptop. fuck man. like some fucking deprived kid like that. sit mrt sit bus also want to play computer. wtf.

****

anyway i've decided to transpose tchaikovky's 1812 overture for the electric guitar. this is gonna be fun~! hahahah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home