today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Cynical Chef : Uncut and Uncensored

This will be the name of Rynel's new food-travel documentareality show. In the first section of the show, Rynel will travel around the world and taste the best food the world has to offer. A featured guest will follow Rynel on his journey every episode.

In the second part of the show, Rynel gets drunk. He then attempts to cook dishes, trying to imitate the featured style of that episode, which will be revealed in the forst section. He will cook 2-3 dishes each episode. The dishes will be sampled by his guests for the episode.

Burnt hair and cut or severed fingers are gaurunteed for the amusement of the audience. And as quoted by Rynel, the last dish will somehow always appear dark red in colour.

Stay tuned for more information on the series. Parties that are interested in being guests for The Cynical Chef may apply through me. You will be mentally and physically tested before you are auditioned. Cannibalism will be an advantage.

M18: Strong language, Gory content, Adult themes. Not suitabe for minors. Viewer discretion is advised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home