today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

kancho

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kancho

while reading the defination of kancho on urban dictionary just now ah, i suddenly realised that they dont only play it in japan. singapore also got. but here ah, we stick in the ass already we say 'FIVE DOLLARS ADDED!' a la the irritating machine when u top up your ez link cardd at the customer service kiosk.

anyway, this is a website trey chua linked me a long time ago. i read the first few posts and vowed that it will sit in my favourites until i decide i am bored enough to read about a black man teaching english in japan. its kancho time~ shawn tan watch out the next time we meet! nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home