today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Monday, March 13, 2006

i never strike 4d

edmund lim................. i never strike 4d la. if i strike 4d i tell u i confirm will treat you one. i not like you okay? strike already buy shoe buy shirt dun treat your brudddddddders. where can like that?!

so anyway after getting our new opthalmoscopes, we headed down to millenia walk because edmund wanted to exchange his bausch and lomb solution for vouchers so after searching for the place for a fucking long time we finally found millenia walk. so we lazy walk already we ask the woman at the reception where's #01-58.

Us: Excuse me wheres 01-58 ah?
Receptionist: You here to exchange the contact lens solution ah?
Us: Yeah
Receptionist: Newspaper say 15th march then can change.
Me: CCCCCCCCCCCHEEEEEEEEEEEEBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDMMMMMMUNNNNNDDDDDDDD YOU FUCCCCCCKEEEEEERRRR

****

the other day shawn tell me rynel su losing interest in pool already. so i go and ask him he tell me now he 1)no money 2)busy 3)into sports.

no money my ass. to quote edmund, "you no money who got money?" ah fucking rynel su so rich where will no money one?

INTO SPORTS?! thats why la, this morning i pang sai that time i read newspaper. the newspaper say got earthquake in the ocean. tell the thai fishermen to look out for signs of tsunami. very dangerous leh. last time, 24th december 2004 when benedict ho started dancing para para, he indirectly caused the death of about 200,000 people leh!

aiya. last time i tell him already. don't play everyday. play everyday no good. absence makes the heart grow fonder. everyday play, sure very fast sian one! somemore still cannot win me! hahahahahahhaha!

somemore now shawn working. shiok ah. means by the time shawn finishes his job we can go and play already. don't need to call rynel su. can play more. hahahhaa. can call trey chua also.

oh yeah and today i jsut bought my audio interface for the com. hehehehehehehe. means rynel su if u want to do podcast can already. hahahahha. fun ah. okay la. time to go already. we are planning to go for steamboat anyone wants to go can contact us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home