today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Friday, November 14, 2008

tired

As anyone who reads this blog can tell, its been over a year since my last post. And as most of my buddies would know, the past year has been, i'd dare say, the most trying year in my entire life. Having to survive an open brain surgerey, relearn to walk and now be constantly told by the lecturers to wait and 'recover more' before starting clinic in school has got me wondering when i would eventually graduate from DOPT or if i'd even graduate from dopt.

However, looking on the bright side, I've been exempted from national service, which gives me time to slowly relearn to play my guitar even though i feel like im starting to lose interest in it, i mean, imagine having to start all the way from square one. Its sibei sian lor, plus the fucking tremor in my right hand just makes things worse. I can't even feed myself or write properly with my right hand. So, to get myself started on the guitar, I'm trying to tab and relearn J.S. Bach's 'Prelude in C', of which I had a video of myself playing pre-op on youtube.

Whatever it is, life has to go on and I'm truely grateful that life can go on after the damned surgery and bleed and I'm really hungry now so I've gtg grab a bite or I might just starve to death.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home