today in the life of moi

This is my blog. My blog. Not yours, mine. My blog. It is about me. Not you, me. And my life. Not yours, mine.

Friday, May 26, 2006

who is david chong?

wah yesterday edmund and benedict ran in the dumbest person's passport. hahahhaa. some idiot left an envelop under the table in class. edmund and benedict so kaypoh so go and open it up and see. inside they found a passport, a posb bankbook and a police report. so you think, nothing much what. just an absent minded idiot left his passport under the desk. now i must direct your attention to the police report, the police report was a report for a lost wallet and ic. HAHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH. PWNZ0RZZ!!11!!!! one

he's just damn lucky a bunch of un-fucked up(okay la. maybe just a little fucked up) people found it for him. or he would have been seriously screwed lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home